Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Booty Loves Barre 3


Sadie Lincoln, the founder of Barre 3, is a savvy entrepreneur, a mom, an athlete. Barre 3 is about balance, and focuses on achieving balance through principals from a few different modalities such as yoga, pilates, ballet. Sadie is also catering to a vital group of women in Portland, moms. She's implemented a childcare center on-site, so moms can make room for their fitness routines and even some shopping while down in the Pearl.

What do I love about Barre3?
My booty loves Barre 3. It's seriously getting firmer. I love that it's about experimenting with movement and observing how your body feels with minute adjustments. Such a parallel to life in that, no? We make all these tiny little adjustments that gradually bring us in line with our purpose. I love that at Barre 3 I am in the company of inspiring, beautiful, supportive women. I love the sense of community Sadie has created through her collaboration with other local businesses, and through her incorporation of a childcare center.

Come check her out!

http://www.barre3.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment